miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

Write about an experience (unit 8)

This time last year, things weren't going too well for me.  I'd failed one exam at school, and I also had an argument with my sister. Friends invited me out, but I didn't really want to see them. I spent a lot of time on the computer, in my room.

Everything changed for me the day I read an article about the Paralympic Games. The article talks about one woman who lost on leg in a traffic accident and the sport helped her. Now this woman is more optimistic than the day before the accident. 
This woman made me realize that I should be a bit more positive.

These days, I fell much happier. Live your life more enthusiastically is the advice that I give to other people who feel bad. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario