miércoles, 24 de abril de 2013

CHANGIN LAWS (unit 7)

The government plans to introduce a new law, which will mean that people must go to school on Saturday mornings in order to improve the level of education. In my view, this would have some negative consequences. 

In the first place, I believe that all the students need two days from the week to relax and do other things, which there aren't classes. So if this law is introduced, I've had no doubt that a lot of them will have difficulty concentration. I also think that this would discriminate bad students.

If the aim of the government is to lower the number of students which fail the exams, it seems to me that there's a better alternative: if they spent more money on better schools and better teachers, students in this country would be better. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario